Sunday, May 23, 2010

Being oneself

Hooray.. I finish reading the fifth book i borrow from library.

Sometimes i thought its good to be alone at times, away from the noisy and sickening enviroment. I don't really need people around me, because i am a confident and independent person by nature. I hates annoying, ugly and unattractive people, giving full of comments and lots of unnecessary looks.

Am i happy? Trying to, ahah. Many relationship book so-called gurus tell me that if two individuals can be happy being themselves, they can make a great couple.

“I lived in solitude in the country and noticed how the monotony of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.”

-Albert Einstein

And in solitude, i using my time to explore areas of my own personal development by reading books. Woohoo my next enlightment will be how to increase emotional intelligence, as you know some people can very smart yet very stupid in EQ.

Time for prayers to be bless my loved ones. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment