Monday, May 3, 2010

Is it worth It?

I need to rant..

Is it worth it to lose temper to the one you care about ? Certainly not. Losing temper is akin to losing one's mind. There is an old saying "anger is like acid, it destroy the vessel that contain it. I have taste the bitter truth to the meaning.

Like any adrupt life awakening, the ancient infant "temper" within us, in all its manifestations on many occasions have gotten better of us. I am appalled by by it's destructiveness nature on people we love and care about.

It take a conscious effort until self-restrain become habitual. If there is a genie or a magic wand can offer us to free us from this internal scourge, who wouldn't jump at the chance ? The realisations with God's grace touched me deeply that i remain imperturbable the rest of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment